About the Library
Andrew Bayne Memorial Library and Park offer visitors access to over 14,000 books, 1,000 DVDs, 30 magazine subscriptions, 8 computers, and free Wi-Fi. The library hosts an array of story times, book discussions, classes and events that often make use of the four acre park that surrounds the library building. The park is home to a over a dozen different species of trees, a wide variety of playground equipment and Bellevue Skate Plaza.
We are a member of the Allegheny County Library Association and eiNetwork. Thanks to the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh, the generous support of the Allegheny Regional Asset District, and the state of Pennsylvania, a Bayne Library card is valid for materials and services at every public Library in Allegheny County and provides access to a wide array of eResources and downloadables.
The mission of the Andrew Bayne Memorial Library is to provide materials and services for community residents of all ages for personal enrichment, enjoyment and educational needs. The library is dedicated to providing practical access to all forms of media.
- Public computers accessible with a Library card
- Black and White Printing ($.15/page) Wireless printing available!
- Color printing ($1.00/page) Wireless printing available!
- Copier (.15/page)
- Library Card and Circulation Policy
- Behavior Policy
- Computer Use Policy
- CIPA Compliance Policy
- Collection Development Policy
Learn More about Bayne Library and Park
- History of Andrew Bayne Memorial Library
- Jim Porch Gazebo
- The Haunting of Bayne Library also be sure to check out our Virtual Escape Room!
- Trees of Bayne Park
- War Memorials of Bayne Park
- Bellevue Skate Plaza