Patrons ages 55 and over are invited to have full use of the library on Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:30 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. Come browse books, use the computer, read the newspaper and socialize with other seniors while you enjoy a hot cup of coffee and a sweet treat.
Be an early bird at Bayne!
Join us Wednesdays at 1:00 p.m. join us in the Library Conference Room for Mah Jongg! Any skill level is welcome as we enjoy playing the American version of this ancient Chinese tile game. Sign up now!
We are pleased to share our 2015 Annual Report.
Please take a moment to review 2015 with us. Hard copies of this report are available at our circulation desk.
Did you know the library sells used books! Come visit Amanda’s Alcove and find a bargain!
Hardbacks $1.00, Paperbacks $.50, and Children’s Books $.25
Computers got you down? Our Computer Tutor can help!
Bayne library offers one-on-one tutoring session. Schedule an appointment and learn how to:
- Search, shop, and socialize online
- Set-up and use an email account
- Use your eReader or smartphone
- Work in Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- Download eBooks, audio, and more
- Utilize the Library catalog
- Renew and reserve books online
- Research with online resources
Call 412-766-7447 or ask at the front desk to schedule your appointment!