Tis the season for taxes!
Bayne Library has Federal forms. All Federal forms can also be found at irs.gov
Pennsylvania tax forms will not be available at Bayne Library. All PA tax forms, including Rent Rebate forms, can be found online at revenue.pa.gov or by mail by calling 1-888-PATAXES. If you need help printing forms, ask at the desk. Prints are $.15/page.
If you need additional assistance filing your taxes:
AARP Aide Class Locator
USA.gov–Get Help With Your Taxes
The next Friends of Bayne Library meeting will be Tuesday, March 19th at 6:00 p.m.
What are Friends for?
- They lead fundraising efforts like book sales and donation drives
- They provide input on events and programming
- They use their unique skills to volunteer
- They promote the library and library events in the community
Great Friends make great libraries!
Join us every Wednesday morning at 10:30 a.m. and we’ll bounce, sing, and clap our way to early literacy!
Geared to babies from birth to 18 months, Baby Lapsit introduces babies to language and literacy with songs, bounces, board books, and fingerplays. Playtime with age appropriate toys will follow!
Kids ages 6 – 12 are invited to join us on Thursdays from 3:15 to 4:00 p.m. for Lego fun!
Patrons ages 55 and over are invited to have full use of the library on Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:30 a.m. until 10:00 a.m.* Come browse books, use the computer, read the newspaper and socialize with other seniors while you enjoy a hot cup of coffee and a sweet treat. Be an early bird @ Bayne!
* Please be advised that in the event of inclement weather, we will follow Northgate School District for closings/delays. If the Northgate School District has a delay or cancellation – Senior Coffee will also be canceled.
Computers got you down? Our Computer Tutor can help!
Bayne library offers one-on-one tutoring session. Schedule an appointment and learn how to:
- Search, shop, and socialize online
- Set-up and use an email account
- Use your eReader or smartphone
- Work in Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- Download eBooks, audio, and more
- Utilize the Library catalog
- Renew and reserve books online
- Research with online resources
Call 412-766-7447 or ask at the front desk to schedule your appointment!