Libby offers users access to thousand of ebooks and audiobooks. All you need is a Library card and a supported device to get started. And if that weren’t enough to entice you, Libby is now encouraging patrons to enter their “Listen and Move Challenge!” Just tag the library on social media with the name of each audiobook you complete while working out and include #listen&movechallenge. Participants will be added to a monthly drawing for prizes!
So get downloading and get moving with Libby! And don’t hesitate to ask at the desk if you have questions!
Kids ages 1 to 12 are invited to sign up to read either 50 Bayne Library picture books, or, for older kids, 10 Bayne Library chapter books. Those who finish will receive a certificate for a free cookie from Good L’oven Cookie Shop. This program runs from March 1 – May 31st. Stop by the front desk for your reading log today!
Thank you to our generous sponsor: Good L’oven Cookie Shop!
Have you signed up for the 2019 Fifty Book Challenge?
Stop by the desk to get your log and officially register!
Join us every Wednesday morning at 10:30 a.m. and we’ll bounce, sing, and clap our way to early literacy!
Geared to babies from birth to 18 months, Baby Lapsit introduces babies to language and literacy with songs, bounces, board books, and fingerplays. Playtime with age appropriate toys will follow!
Patrons ages 55 and over are invited to have full use of the library on Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:30 a.m. until 10:00 a.m.* Come browse books, use the computer, read the newspaper and socialize with other seniors while you enjoy a hot cup of coffee and a sweet treat. Be an early bird @ Bayne!
* Please be advised that in the event of inclement weather, we will follow Northgate School District for closings/delays. If the Northgate School District has a delay or cancellation – Senior Coffee will also be canceled.
Computers got you down? Our Computer Tutor can help!
Bayne library offers one-on-one tutoring session. Schedule an appointment and learn how to:
- Search, shop, and socialize online
- Set-up and use an email account
- Use your eReader or smartphone
- Work in Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- Download eBooks, audio, and more
- Utilize the Library catalog
- Renew and reserve books online
- Research with online resources
Call 412-766-7447 or ask at the front desk to schedule your appointment!