Do you or someone you love have high blood pressure? Learn how to check, change, and control high blood pressure when you sign up for Healthy BP for All!
Signing up for the free Healthy BP for All program gets you:
- Twice-a-month health lessons to gain skills related to blood pressure management
- An online health mentor to answer questions
- Resources to self-monitor and track your blood pressure
- Free giveaways!
- Plus—you could win a free 6-week cooking class! Learn to cook nutritious and delicious meals on a budget, go on a grocery store tour, and get take-home groceries every week!
Healthy BP for All will meet every other Monday at 2:00 p.m. at Avalon Library starting January 22, 2018. Register at the circulation desk or at Avalon Library!
Patrons ages 55 and over are invited to have full use of the library on Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:30 a.m. until 10:00 a.m.* Come browse books, use the computer, read the newspaper and socialize with other seniors while you enjoy a hot cup of coffee and a sweet treat. Be an early bird @ Bayne!
* Please be advised that in the event of inclement weather, we will follow Northgate School District for closings/delays. If the Northgate School District has a delay or cancellation – Senior Coffee will also be canceled.
Children ages 1 to 3 are invited to join us Saturday, January 20th from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. for Sensory Play Time. Come explore sensory stations geared to sight, sound, smell and touch. Sensory play encourages the development of fine motor skills, social skills, language skills and is just plain fun!
We will be set up for a full hour – stay as little or long as you wish. Things may get messy – wear play clothes.
Come build something with our Legos! Kids ages 6 to 12 are invited to join us every Thursday from 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. Registration is not required, but imaginations are!
Come have some fun after school at Bayne Library.